Terms and Conditions
The LKNZ Lodge fine print
Terms and Conditions during your stay
7:30 AM – 8 PM, Monday – Thursday
7 AM – 9 PM, Friday – Sunday
Summer (November 15th -June 14th)
Cancellation made 72hrs prior to arrival are free of charge. Any cancellation made within 72 hours of arrival will incur 100% charge of the booking.
Winter (June 15th – November 14th)
7 days notice is required for any changes or cancellation to bookings. We cannot guarantee changes will be accepted. There is no refund for early check-outs. Any cancellation made within 7 days of arrival will incur 100% charge of the booking.
All our winter long term payments are non-refundable.
All bookings will be charged once they are in the non-cancellation period.
Smoking & Vaping
Our lodges are non-smoking, smoking & vaping are NOT permitted in any rooms or buildings on the property. Please smoke outside away from open windows and doors and in dedicated areas. Failure to comply with these conditions may incur cleaning and loss of incomes charges. Smoke clean fee is $150 per room.
Arrival & Departure
Please notify us directly if you plan on arriving or leaving outside of our office hours so arrangements can be made.
Terms & Conditions
- People under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children over 2 years of age – please contact us directly for rates.
- The owner makes no guarantees regarding the weather and any impact it may have on your holiday plans. We recommend you take out travel insurance for protection against unforeseen circumstances
LKNZ Lodge & Backpacker is not affiliated to any business. All businesses mentioned in any LKNZ publications (website or others) are simply recommendations to help our guests with any goods and services they may require. LKNZ Lodge does not take any responsibility and therefore waives any liability for any goods or services a guest may use or seek by using these recommendations.
Belongings that are left at LKNZ Lodge will be kept for a period of 7 days if not claimed. After this time items will be donated or disposed of or recycled. If the item is claimed, the guest has a period of 14 days to send us the appropriate packaging to send it back. LKNZ Lodge is not liable for lost property and storage.
If you believe you have left behind any of your personal belongings, please contact the hotel reception so this can be traced and returned to you as soon as possible.
Guests are liable for handling, postage and courier costs or charges for returning lost property. Alternatively, lost property can be collected in person from the Hotel Front Desk.
Conditions for ALL Bookings
- To secure your booking you must provide valid credit card details VISA or MASTERCARD; (AMEX not accepted). Full payment will be taken on the day of booking or before.
- You must provide us with contact details including Name, Phone Number and Address. An estimation of Check-in time is preferred.
- Any theft, loss or damage to the guest room or other areas of the property during the guest’s stay may be charged to the credit card provided or billed to the guest, and may include loss of income if applicable. A lost key will incur a $50 fee.
- Late check-outs will incur a fee up to a total of one night’s accommodation.
- In case of non arrival on the day (no-show) without prior notice, the booking will be considered a cancellation and 100% of the booking will be charged. No refunds applies.
- Rooms vary throughout LKNZ Lodge. Size and layout of an individual room may differ from pictures shown.
- Room set-up is subject to availability. Please inform us of desired room type e.g. Double or Twin Beds. We can’t guarantee the availability of your desired room type. If you do not inform us upon booking you will be placed in either available room type.
- Room rates and details are subject to change without notice.
- When booking optional extras (breakfast, bike hire, shuttle services, etc.) please note that these are subject to availability. If we are unable to provide you a service booked through LKNZ Lodge, a full refund will be given for the service.
- Guests brings personal items into the premises (including the drying room) at their own risk. LKNZ will not be held responsible or liable for any damages to, loss or theft of a guest’s personal property.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your stay, LKNZ must be informed before check out to do our best to rectify the situation.
Conditions for WINTER bookings June 15th – November 14th
- Weekends (i.e. Friday and Saturday) and School Holidays have a minimum 2 night stay.
- 7 days notice is required for any changes to bookings. We cannot guarantee changes will be accepted.
- There is no refund for early check-outs.
- Long term payments are non-refundable.
Conditions for MARDI GRAS bookings
All bookings require a $50 cash deposit per person on arrival. The deposit for the whole group will be forfeited if any one person doesn’t follow the specific rules placed.
- Non-paying guests are not allowed onsite.
- You must stay within and use your own lodges facilities.
- Any breaches of these conditions and you will be told the vacate the premises immediately.
Non-refundable, period.– Guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.– Guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.